Wednesday, March 24, 2010

YUM!

So after a yummy lunch at Cosi with Nicole we decide we needed something sweet. I read about Coco & Fig on Metro Magazine. Realizing that they were located in the Gavidea Commons. We decided to walk there and get our buy one get one FREE CUPCAKE!

This is their sweet Logo! Check out their web site here and BLOG!


This is Nicole...my sweet friend who is soon moving home to Milwaukee!

These are the Sweet & YUMMY cupcakes we bought!

And this is how quickly we devoured them!

I would recomend the Black Velvet which has delishishly smooth cream cheese frosting.
The vanilla vanilla one above was a bit too buttery for me.
But  either way I would recomend the walk to get one!

1 comment:

  1. can you send some of those cupcakes to slc? seriously...

    ReplyDelete