Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lady and Beer...

So the other night I was helping Rick with his final project for his typography class. I did VERY little. Basically I helped him draw the bottle and the glass. Knowing full well he could do it. I just thought I would help a little and show him my mad Illustrator PEN tool skills. Any ways here are the AMAZING beer labels he designed for his home made beer!



Lastly before heading to bed we started to talk about dogs and puppies... So we both know some day we wanted to get a dog.  We both come from dog families. I never thought I would have to convince him!  He wants to wait a while longer. But we don't really do that many things that should stop us from having a dog. He is over OBSESSED with the idea of a bulldog and I wouldn't mind one except that they are EXPENSIVE and Needy. 

So I thought maybe we should start with adopting... Which is when we found "LADY".  She is a King Charles Spaniel mix... If you know anything about me you would know these are my 2 favorite breed.  Just look at how beautiful she is.  I think we need her don't you!!




She is 4 year old and already trained which would be a good step for 2 busy people that don't have a ton of time to train a puppy. Plus she is not expensive at all. I think I must convince Rick that we need her. Plus we will be married for EVER and our next dog can be a puppy and a bulldog and we will hopefully have more time and money then.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm... beer...
    and that dog is the cutest ever with a perfect name - you NEED her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete