Friday, March 5, 2010

Hoping for a SUNNY Weekend

I am counting down the minutes until I leave work for the weekend.  I am very excited!!  We have dinner plans with Sigrid and Greg tonight to Kick start things. She said she would be serving Asian Infusion. 

Saturday morning I will be waking earlier than I would like to so I can fit the flower girl dress I am making for my Friend Kelly. I am excited to see how it fits her and to start making the real thing. Promise to post some cute pictures.

Rick is bottleing his first batch of homemade beer. He is VERY excited.  I am going to give him the house and do brunch with Nicole and then purchase fabric for the flower girl dress. Busy weekend. Maybe I will have time to clean my kitchen floors later on Saturday. 


Hope you all have a great weekend!
I am signing off with this amazing photo of Bimbi Resort wishing I was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment