Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All things Green

I am only a bit Irish but I definitly feel lucky lately!

1. We have been out walking a LOT lately to enjoy the warmer weather.
2. Last nights walk took us to the Library... I picked up my very own new Library Card!
Oh and a bunch of great books on cooking.

3. My Husband cooks me dinner almost every night! How lovely. Tonight he is making Ruebans!
Hopefully it will look something like this....YUM

4. Liberty for London Set on Sunday in Stores and the product I worked on looked AMAZING!
I did pick up a dress and swim suit I worked on

just incase we ever have a little girl.
OH and NO we are not trying to have any babies yet...
but maybe someday she can wear what I designed.


Rick Bought a Tie and Boxers.. I landed on a top and a candle.
It is selling through like hot cakes!  So RUN to your Nearest TARGET.

5. OH and Check out this amazing video on the Pop up Shop they set in NYC!

6. Lastly we had our annual Spring Merchandise Meeting at work yesterday and I was BLOWN away!
There were SO many great surprise guests to see among my favorites was Micheal Buble!
I will try and upload the video later.

Well have a great night and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment