Monday, March 8, 2010

OH SO FUN!!

This weekend the weather was warmer than expected and sunny most of the time! Which was SO nice!
I finally finished the zoo bags for the kids ( my niece and nephew). 
Rick hates the puff paint idea but the bags were Rebecca's idea and I think it makes them more fun!


I also had a wonderfully successful fitting with an adorable little girl. 
Here is the rough draft on the flower girl dress.
It will be SO much better once it is in the correct fabric. 


To end the weekend off we went out for Mexican in Chan.. The little town we live in.
It was the BEST! I never thought anything good could come from Chan!!
My favorite part was the live mariachi band playing.. They were AMAZING!


Oh and here is the beautiful tulip that is blooming in our kitchen! 
I really want SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment