Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The INCREDIBLE ARTSY EGG!

So I was perusing around my favorite BLOG sites and came across the most amazing idea for Easter eggs.  Every year growing up we would die eggs the old fashion way and eat my uncle's homw made pizza.
It has been a few years since I have had the Fun of enjoying this tradition.
However I am heading back to my roots this year for Easter and my neice and nephew should be fun
 to start the tradition up again with. 

Lucky for them Auntie Libby (my new name since becoming an aunt)..
is Crafty and likes to try new methods. 
One of which I found and am CRAZY to try! 
I can't wait to post my fun eggs.  Just looks at these cool silk tie eggs!!!


All Pictures and Idea came from here and check out here for full directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment