Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally the Flower Girl Dress...

Here are the few photos of the latest flower girl dress I made. I am wishing I had a few close ups of the gorgeous belts I made. Either way how beautiful is my friend Kelly and her new husband Ryan's Arizona wedding.  It is so breathtaking!
Look at this dainty little princess tip toeing over this aisle of rose petals! 
She makes this dress look so dreamy- even if it is black.
Isn't this shot of the bride and groom just breathtaking!  I loved my wedding but the idea of getting married outside with mountains like this to help bless your union is just SO romantic.
I know this is about my flower girl dress but LOOK at this cake! So Pretty!! don't think I could cut into it.
Lastly here is the one snap shot of the front...Just look at that perfect little family.  For more wedding fun check out the beautiful photography from Shelly Mossman Photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment