Thursday, May 20, 2010

All AROUND

All around me there are beautiful things to look at. I am loving SO many new blogs. I have a HUGE list and I need to edit my favorites and add a few more. I saw this posted on a new favorite color collective. I wonder if I could ever be so creative in my own home?
I am also LOVEING the weather this week. Warm, sunny, blue sky, soft breeze, fresh scented lovely weather. If it never turns cold again I will be in heaven! We even won our Kickball game Tuesday night - I am owing it all to the sunshine!!! Rick and I planted some grass in the front of our town home and it has rapidly begun to grow!!! I am SO excited. I was beginning to think I didn’t have a green thumb and then little by little I see this amazing thing called grass grow before my eyes and I am getting thrilled for it to become thick and healthy like in the picture below!!
I am loving the idea of a nice week long vacation. We have yet to nail down a location and a date but I am extremely excited about all the options. We have already decide it will be a road trip camping extravaganza. So now we just need to nail down the main ingredients. Currently we are choosing between Up North in Minnesota near the gunflint trail and Superior National Fores or camping along the Brule River??? We also just booked this GEM for our anniversary I can’t believe it has been 9 months of newlywed BLISS! I am excited to take a nice getaway closer to home in Stillwater.
So much to think about! We are heading to Milwaukee this weekend to Celebrate my Good friend “K’s” baby! It will be nice to see family and friends. I haven’t been home since Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment