Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sunny Weekend


What a great weekend we had in Minneapolis! The sun was out and there was plenty of fun things to do around the twin cities.  I attended a tea party themes birthday celebration for a 6 year old little girl.  I was designated photographer which was super fun! I love taking photos but usually don't have the opportunity to take such wonderful shots.  Below are a few of my favorites.
Here is Lydia the Birthday girl!
The pink lemonade must have been delish!
Rick and I along with good friends Sigrid and Greg then spent saturday at Art-A-Whirl. I think it is one of my most favorite events in Minneapolis. Artists galore come out of the wood works to show and sell there masterpieces in their fabulous artist lofts.  I wonder if one day Rick and I will have a loft. It would be an amazing life.  We bought a print from Adam Turman. It is very fitting since we celebrated our wedding reception at the Varsity.

No comments:

Post a Comment