Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Dear Mom I LOVE you! You are the best Mother any one could ever have.
I promise to call you more this year. I promise to come home and garden with you. I promise to go for a fancy coffee with you. I promise to take you on a spontaneous shopping excursion. I promise to tell you I love you more often than I do.  I promise to make more one on one time with you when I am home for a weekends.
Thank you for being you and teaching me to be me. I am ever greatful to God for giving me such a wonderfully beautiful mom inside and out!
Thank you for teaching me the importance of family. For providing me the best sisters and brother a little girl could have.
Thank you for supporting my dreams, goals, and shopping. Thank you for celebrating with me so many important moments in my life - right down to my wedding day.  I LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment