Wednesday, June 9, 2010

K's Baby Shower

A few weekends ago I headed home for Kelly's baby shower.  I didn't help plan but the party was perfect and Kelly was glowing! She is simply the cutest pregnant woman ever!  We are all waiting to find out what she will have since it is a surprise. I am hopeing for a baby girl of course.
The party had an adorable under the water theme with lots of cute decorations!  Did I mention how delicious the food was?!!  Here are the adorable fish, star, and seahorse cookies they made.
Everything had cute little signs. It really made the party special and I know Kelly loved it!
Her mom even made her this obnoxious necklace out of toys and all things baby!                                         
I had so much fun with all my girl friends! Miss you all already!

No comments:

Post a Comment