Tuesday, September 21, 2010

World's most AMAZING pie topper!

Previously you saw my mini post on the cake topper I made for L & J's wedding.  I was asked to make a PIE topper for S & K's  county fair themed wedding. When she first approached me with her idea I was very skeptical...How long would this take me...Can't you just buy it...How am I going to sew teeny tiny clothes...???  However, like I discover with most projects I start I am truly overtaken by excitement and energy once I start seeing the fruits of my labor.  It was well worth the hours I put into it and I know S & K LOVED it! 
Some may say I missed my calling but I think I have just opened a door.  Please feel free to contact me - I can start taking orders now.... (I can't forget to Thank my wonderful Hubby who has a passion for miniatures and single handedly took on making the mini glasses!)

2 comments: