Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Some of you may know that this Saturday is my Birthday.  It's not a milestone but a birthday none the less. I have compiled a small list of some things I am wishing for these days.  I hope this helps my husband the most.  He says I am hard to shop for. 
1. Original Hunter Rain Boots in Aubergine, 2. Something little and fun like cute masking tape...hey its creativity for every day uses - foud on nonesuch things ( I am not suggesting that I get tape from my husband), 3. Adorable Alfred Shopper from Lisa Stickley in waterproof oilcloth canvas. 4. Mini Cupcakes by Melissa...YUM! I remember trying these when I was in NY last fall with Ruthann. 5. Aadorable bow headband from Emmadime..Honestly everything on her site is so cute!, 6. Splurgworthy blush brush in the softest of bristles...I honestly don't even care if it's a name brand brush I just want to be pampered.

2 comments:

  1. the website "nonesuchthings" SUPER CUTE! mom loved it too! BTW....the bows are adorable, the red slipper necklace - I MUST HAVE! and....the teacup rings and necklaces...who would of thought?! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ps....must have cupcakes...NOW!

    ReplyDelete