Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a weekend!

Sometimes I go the whole weekend through and think what did I do for the past 2 days! It flies by and I either spend my whole time watching movies and cleaning from the week before or I have something every second. This past weekend however was one of my most favorites in a LONG time! I actually did a variety of things and felt very relaxed and accomplished.

Friday Rick picked me up from work and we headed to The Anchor in Northeast. We did wait for an hour to get seated in the smaller dimly lit hot spot! The Fish and Chips were nothing to brag about; Rick actually tried a few bites of fish and enjoyed it! He ordered the yummy shepherd’s pie. I think my favorite part was watching the 3 cooks scramble around in the back of the long bar with the wool caps on.







Saturday was sunny and warm out. After a nice brunch at the quite south Minneapolis Turtle Bread Company with my dear Jill we headed to Theodore Wirth Park for a bit of spontaneous cross country skiing. It was so refreshing.



I also did all the laundry and the dishes I have been putting off. Watched 500 Days of Summer – what a great movie. Rick even made homemade pizza dough. Here’s hoping your weekend was just as enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment