Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a New Year...

I have been doing some thinking as of late. I have a bunch of goals I want to accomplish this year and I really want to make them happen. Top on my list is to be more positive, finish what I start, stay organized, cook more from scratch, and to be more explorative.


After watching the BEST MOVIE ever this weekend.. Julia and Julia I have decided I want to create an exciting life instead of letting it pass me by. I could sit at home and wish I had more fun things to do and more fun places to go or I could create life in my life!


So I already have the first adventure for 2010! The Anchor Fish and Chips Restaurant in North East I read about sounds absolutely amazing I am dying to try. Maybe I will plan a date for this weekend with my husband.
In line my with cooking from scratch goal we had a small dinner party with our lovely friends Sigrid and Greg on Saturday. I made homemade Risotto for the first time and it was amazing! I am sad I didn't capture it on camera but I will work on that. We used fresh white wine and zucchini. YUM! Dessert featured fresh jam tartlets with lemon zest in the crust! I can’t wait for the year ahead to share more of it with all those interested in reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment