Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SUMMER TIME

It's officially summer...I think. I feel like this spring in Minneapolis was not cool.  The weather has not been our side and actually right now it is raining. It's almost the 4th of JULY!  I am learning I need to be a more positive person. After recent feedback at work I guess I have a bad attitude sometimes. My husband tends to agree. I guess I can't fully deny the accusations however I thought I once was more of an optimistic, glass half full kind of a girl. Again another reassuring reason my blog name is right on.. At least I am hopeful I will change.

Speaking of CHANGE... See the incredible transformation of Bacon- you remember my once little puppy.  I also posted a new video we took with him playing at the fountain. Rick and I still love him dearly but he is SO BIG and needs so much training. I feel like we will be training him for a life time.


Isn't he So cute! We are taking him on his first camping trip next week. Although I am excited to be in the wilderness with him - I am not sure how I feel about sharing a tent and not having a safe walled in home to leave him in if we need a break. I guess we will see.  I am going to try and be a bit more loyal in the postings. But with so much craziness in my life I cannot promise you anything. I do however promise to blog about what has been causing the craziness the next time I post.  Until then enjoy the fun video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment