Sunday, December 5, 2010

BLACK Toes

As you all know winter is here.  And it has been snowing a lot lately in Minnesota.  You would think I would have a pair of quality winter boots. Especially since I have lived in the midwest from birth. However as my dad likes to put it I choose fashion over function.  At 28 I think I need to move closer to function. Not sure how closely I will let myself go but I can't keep choosing fashion.  I took Bacon to the dog park the other day and wore my semi fashionable winter boots. After arriving home cold about 2 hours later I noticed I had black toes.. Mind you I was wearing socks.. The Black from the die on my boots bled through onto my feet. I think its time to grow up and buy for function! 
o.k. Lets at least compromise...Sorel Caribou Boots @ J. Crew and other stores near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment