Saturday, August 14, 2010

1 year already!

I honestly can't believe how fast the past year has flown by!  Rick and I have done so much together.  I feel like our wedding day was just yesterday. Like I was writing thank you notes, organizing our home, adjusting to life in Chanhassen just a few months ago.  But alas the Thank you have been done for a long time, our home feels like "home" - I love our space and knowing I can come home to the man of my dreams every night, I have even grown fond of life in the burbs - they are quiet and peaceful and we have had the best summer ever!  I can't wait to see what year 2 of marriage will bring. I love you Rick with all my heart and I can't imagine my life with out you in it!


Happy Anniversary Rick! (for those who didn't know this our wedding photos were taken by the talented Micheal Blaha check him out here.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment