Thursday, February 11, 2010

Red, Pink, and a Kiss Goodbye...

Here is a small tribute to Valentine's Day.
So Many Lovely things to look at around the web!

Super cute little outfit from Forever21. I love the full tutu.

What a Perfect Statement Shoe!

And Who wouldn't LOVE this Amazing Rose Bag!

Yummy Cupcakes from Joy...

Super CUTE new Accessories from Besty Johnson!


If you like to wear your heart on your sleeve like me...carry this bag from my Fav.. Marc.

I can never get enough of the beautiful J.Crew Tee's I love this one!

For the little one in your life how about a sweet vintage dress?


Now for the Kiss.. A GOODBYE Kiss
for the famouse English Designer Alexander McQueen who has just past....

Thank you for sharing your creative mind with the world.
(Design above from his Spring/Summer 2009 Collection)

1 comment: